Leave a Legacy Minnesota can assist you in designing charitable giving plans to meet your clients’ personal and financial interests, whether they want their gifts to have an immediate impact or choose to leave a legacy in the future.
- Leave a Legacy 2014 Brochure
Brochure from Regional Group Alexandria Leave a Legacy
- Minnesota Planned Giving Council
Leave A Legacy MN is a program of the Minnesota Planned Giving Council. MPGC is the professional association for people whose work includes developing, marketing and administering charitable planned gifts.
- Planned Giving Design Center
Minnesota Philanthropy Partners research, articles, case studies and technical reports. The primary mission of Planned Giving Design Center, LLC is to develop products and services for the charitable gift and estate planning industry that assist others in their efforts to increase philanthropy.
- Internal Revenue Service
Resources on Non-profits and Charitable Organization
- Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
The Partnership for Philanthropic Planning’s mission is to help people and organizations create charitable giving experiences that are the most meaningful in achieving both charitable mission and the philanthropic, financial, family and personal goals of the donor.
- American Council on Gift Annuities
ACGA provides educational and other services to American charities regarding gift annuities and other forms of planned gifts.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
AFP’s nearly 30,000 individual and organizational members raise over $100 billion annually, equivalent to one-third of all charitable giving in North America and millions more around the world.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy
The Chronicle of Philanthropy is the No. 1 news source, in print and online, for nonprofit leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and other people involved in the philanthropic enterprise.
GuideStar gathers and disseminate information about every single IRS-registered nonprofit organization including mission, legitimacy, impact, reputation, finances, programs, transparency and governance.
We invite you to become an Advisor as we continue our journey to make a difference in Minnesota. Here is your opportunity to join other local Leave a Legacy Minnesota Advisors working together to insure our community’s future.
- Knowledge that they are helping their clients fulfill their philanthropic dreams and they are helping the future of the community at the same time.
- Training on the ins and outs of planned giving.
- Opportunity to interact with other Advisors as well as development professionals of nonprofit organizations.
For more information regarding becoming an Advisor with Leave a Legacy Minnesota, please contact email@example.com.